Re: BDB recovery after power outage

Today at 4:10pm, vadim tarassov wrote:

> http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/286.html

Alright, you got me.  I hate the OpenLDAP FAQ.  I like a FAQ that I can
download and have available on MY machine.  I'll guarantee you that when
something is wrong and I need that critical piece of information from
the FAQ, the Interactive FAQ isn't going to be available (because of
network connectivity at my site, somewhere in between, or the OpenLDAP
site being down).

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===