Re: where are the FM...?

>Thank you for your reply.
>>attributetype ( 2.16.840.1.113730.3.1.13
>>NAME 'mailLocalAddress'
>>DESC 'RFC822 email address of this recipient'
>>EQUALITY caseIgnoreIA5Match
>>SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.26{256} )
>Yes, it's just that schema-definition I use. :)
>>There is no SUBSTR matching criteria in the schema for this attribute.
>>This is a pretty much part of the standard schema, you shouldn't change
>>it.  I suspect if you need a SUBSTR index for this attribute you are
>>using it for something other than the intended purpose (for use by an MDA
>>in determining point of final delivery).  Take a look at mail -
>I need to construct some maillists out of our directory tree which I have
>to collect together based on the domain-part of the email-address. The two
>possible attributes to search for are mailLocalAddress and
>mailRoutingAddress but for both of them I need to be able to do a search
>like "*@<domain>" otherwise I have to read out my complete ldap-tree and
>parse it in the calling perl-script which I do not like to do.

objectclass ( 2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.147
        NAME 'inetLocalMailRecipient'
        DESC 'Internet local mail recipient'
        SUP top AUXILIARY
        MAY     ( mailLocalAddress $ mailHost $ mailRoutingAddress ) )

The objectclass that permists mailLoadAddress, etc... is auxillary.
What is your structural class?  If it is a descendant of an objectclass
that contains "mail" just fix it the right way by adding the mail
attribute and use that.

>What happens if I add the SUBSTR-criteria to the schema-definition.
>Will/can it hurt the my mailer (postfix) in any way...?

Don't know,  its against the rules.