RE: OpenLDAP 2.1.9 on Alpha Linux

Sounds like this may be related to ITS#2188 in the bug database. Probably
there's a portion of code relying on sizeof(some type) that has gone wrong. I
don't have either of these platforms to test on though, and my builds of 2.1
on Solaris64 work without any trouble so I can't guess what the exact problem
is.

  -- Howard Chu