Re: How and where to write a search filter script??????

> From:    Kristina <kristina@fsas.fujitsu.co.jp>
> To:      wesley.craig@umich.edu

> Yes, I was informed long ago that there are two solutions to email
> routing using sendmail and ldap: either mail500 or
> ldap-support-on-sendmail.  I decided to give the mail500 solution a go
> first, and I am now stuck on how to write the base array and any other
> necessary configurations on the main.c file.

Ok, so give an example of what's in your database, how you're calling
mail500 from sendmail, and what your baseinfo array currently looks
like.  Since mail500 is looking for specific attributes in the code,
your schema will have to support some of those, at least.

:wes