Re: How and where to write a search filter script??????

Yes, I was informed long ago that there are two solutions to email routing
using
sendmail and ldap: either mail500 or ldap-support-on-sendmail.  I decided to
give the mail500
solution a go first, and I am now stuck on how to write the base array and any
other
necessary configurations on the main.c file.

As I am completely stuck at this point with mail500 I then decided yesterday,
to give the ldap-support-on-sendmail solution a go. I now have
ldap support compiled in sendmail8.9.3 on another machine,
only to realize that I do not know how to write the search filter for this one
too!!!

So, I need help on how to write a search filter for both solutions: mail500 or
sendmail
with Ldap support in great detail!!! This is why I initiated two queries on
the
mailing list.

Any help on either solution would be most appreciated.
Kristina