Re: How do I add the 'dialupAccess' attribute ....

Quanah,

Again, thank you.

It was my own fault.  Apparently, my LAM configuration was looking at the production LDAP server versus the new one this list has been helping me dig through.  Every time I tried to add the configuration, it was trying to add the information to old server that did not have the schema.  (forehead is red from smacking it so hard and going D'oh)

Once I realized this, pointing it to the correct server allowed it to see the correct attributes and add the objectclass.

Thank you!

Paul