How do I add the 'dialupAccess' attribute ....

Quanah,

Thank you for everything.  It all works. :)

(Something very strange had occurred with the 389 port being in a strange state that forced me to, finally, reboot as there was nothing running and even netstat, netcat and everything else said somethign was running but ps -elf said slapd wasn't there.  *shrug*)

My latest problem:

I have the freeradius schema in my schemas.

I verified this:

ls -sal /etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn=config/cn=schema/cn={12}freeradius.ldif

I also verified that the attribute that I want to access, dialupAccess is in there with a grep for it on that file.

I'm trying to figure out how to make this attribute part of my user profiles so that I can check to see if this is set to 'yes' or 'no' for VPN access.

dn: cn={12}freeradius
objectClass: olcSchemaConfig
cn: {12}freeradius
.
.
.
olcAttributeTypes: {56}( 1.3.6.1.4.1.11344.4.3.1.57 NAME 'dialupAccess' EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 SINGLE-VALUE )
.
.

I can see this is an object class of olcSchemaConfig but how do I add that to my user profiles?

THank you!

Paul