Re: Extensible filters and substring searches

Le lundi 27 mai 2019, 12:43:51 CEST Michael Ströder a écrit :
> On 5/27/19 12:10 PM, Côme Chilliet wrote:
> > I’m trying to understand if it is possible or not to do a substring
> > search on an attribute which does not specify a substring matching
> > rule.
> Which LDAP syntax is used in the attribute type description?

Well I’m interested in knowing if it’s possible with any kind of attribute, but the usecase I came across was with ipHostNumber:

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.19 NAME 'ipHostNumber'
    DESC 'IP address'
    EQUALITY caseIgnoreIA5Match
    SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.26{128} )

Côme