Re: Where does the debugging message come from?

--On Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:56 PM -0400 Ray Lauff <crazed.husk@gmail.com> wrote:

Using CA cert /etc/openldap/cacerts/ca-bundle.crt as stipulated by
environment variable $LDAPTLS_CACERT.

Can someone point me to where it comes from please?  Sorry if this is a
dumb question that I should already know.

It definitely doesn't come from the OpenLDAP project. Beyond that, no idea. I don't know where your binaries come from but it could be a custom patch by a downstream vendor (RedHat, Debian, etc).

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>