[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Where does the debugging message come from?
- To: Ray Lauff <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Where does the debugging message come from?
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 09:40:04 -0700
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <CADfb8Fq93_aXKopkJSYKcwDYz=DfJyZcZKRjWBNeqJ_uXJ_x9w@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CADfb8Fq93_aXKopkJSYKcwDYz=DfJyZcZKRjWBNeqJ_uXJ_x9w@mail.gmail.com>
--On Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:56 PM -0400 Ray Lauff
Using CA cert /etc/openldap/cacerts/ca-bundle.crt as stipulated by
environment variable $LDAPTLS_CACERT.
Can someone point me to where it comes from please? Sorry if this is a
dumb question that I should already know.
It definitely doesn't come from the OpenLDAP project. Beyond that, no
idea. I don't know where your binaries come from but it could be a custom
patch by a downstream vendor (RedHat, Debian, etc).
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: