[Date Prev][Date Next]
Where does the debugging message come from?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Where does the debugging message come from?
- From: Ray Lauff <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:56:08 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=vWceKtDPuQBCvWF03WGBICLCdcdr2ZKnFl9RQoOQvcc=; b=ZE9W+f3xfl3ExYKRx6v3dw3dplfY4dFPt35jseB8ngWJUajR36SETjT3VRwtBm+LCk Hk/SqIqFss1i2r56HBEoucfOg5OuQvnyVRAezvRfilok04UbxE4Jy3CyE+WDnQnJGaub 8MNMXA8KEpmwAD73uzgyklt+Z1WfymQ8hoDgc4JALdTBzlV+Wh6bBhQtgKnA7sbJ5zZo MPBOSThhP51iPtIDL55ZoIHtxRpqDq2Mj2OP6LIpEgY7L9nKcpSUqzAwsWuNv1JqRVUT X9TdPlceId467atnVR31X30q3+ewxff4tKFy1b/9wSzCojjvPYCfHp5FiB9wJLEAbiG6 B9lQ==
I'm testing out some local mods I've made to the ldapsearch command and I have the -d 2 flag to enable debugging set.
-h ldap-test1.test.org -p 11389 -ZZ -D cn=somecn -w somepw -b
'dc=test,dc=org' '(uid=husk)' -d 2
When I run this, I get a lot of what I need, but I noticed the following is emitted at the top.
Using CA cert /etc/openldap/cacerts/ca-bundle.crt as stipulated by environment variable $LDAPTLS_CACERT.
was looking to see where in the openldap code this string comes from,
but I can't seem to find it. (I thought a thorough 'grepping' would
locate it, but it did not, nor does
strings /usr/local/src/openldap/openldap-2.4.46/clients/tools/ldapsearch |grep "stipulated"
). So it's from the ssl library I assumed. Nope, didn't find it there either.
Can someone point me to where it comes from please? Sorry if this is a dumb question that I should already know.