Re: Locker killed to resolve a deadlock

--On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:05 PM +0900 Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net> wrote:

we have told it to syncrepl from scratch into an empty
directory.

Catastrophically bad idea with OpenLDAP 2.4.36. You may want to read over the various sync issues that have been fixed since that release (Current release is 2.4.45). The only safe way for you to reload another server will be slapcat/slapadd.

Generally, I'd strongly advise upgrading to a current release and switching to back-mdb, eliminating BDB entirely.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>