Re: slapd: null_callback : error code 0x14

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 07:22:19PM -0700, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> Well, my first question is, do you see these changes to this group entry in
> the log from your other rid as well?  I.e., if it is being applied twice,
> you should see each modification logged twice.  Usually with sync logging,
> you have lines noting what the CSN is that's being processed as well.
> There's not enough log information here to act on. :)

Ah, I don't have sync logging on, just stats right now; I'll turn on
sync logging and see what shows up tomorrow. I'm sorry for the bad bug
reporting :(, but OTOH the fact that I'm in such bad practice at
reporting bugs is a tribute to how infrequently I have to do so :).

Thanks...