Re: slapd: null_callback : error code 0x14

--On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 7:40 PM -0700 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

Hmm. I only have one active master, and it's the only server receiving
updates. Let me try including some more detail on an error from this
morning.

So here's the error on the replica:

Sep 19 03:56:19 coeus slapd[43551]: null_callback : error code 0x14
Sep 19 03:56:19 coeus slapd[43551]: syncrepl_message_to_op: rid=003
be_modify uid=egr44503,ou=group,dc=cpp,dc=edu (20)

Well, my first question is, do you see these changes to this group entry in the log from your other rid as well? I.e., if it is being applied twice, you should see each modification logged twice. Usually with sync logging, you have lines noting what the CSN is that's being processed as well. There's not enough log information here to act on. :)

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>