RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: back-ldap and ldaps not working

--On Monday, July 10, 2017 6:33 PM +0000 Jon C Kidder <jckidder@aep.com> wrote:

You didn't fail Quanah.  I included the version number in my original
description of the problem 'cause I didn't want to be "that guy".  :D   I
am running 2.4.44.

Ah, ok, good. ;) Hm, so it would seem to me there's a bug in back-ldap then. I haven't played with it enough to know for sure, however. It would probably be worthwhile following Howard's suggestion then. ;)

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>