Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: back-ldap and ldaps not working

Jon C Kidder wrote:
> My gut is that olcDBStartTLS isn't being converted/formatted correctly or isn't being
> parsed correctly and the option to set the path to the CA cert file is being ignored.

I vaguely remember there were bugs in back-ldap/back-meta ignoring TLS options. The
work-around back then was to set env var LDAPTLS_CACERT and friends when starting slapd
to let libldap pick up the TLS options from env.

Should be fixed in recent releases OpenLDAP though.

Ciao, Michael.