RE: Issue importing CGP schema into LDAP (centos 7)

--On Tuesday, May 02, 2017 5:02 PM -0400 John Cooter <jcooter@atlantech.net> wrote:

The existing configuration, was created as follows:
Install ldap and related services
ldapadd -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -f /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.ldif
ldapadd -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -f /etc/openldap/schema/nis.ldif
ldapadd -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -f
/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.ldif create test.conf which only
contains a single line: include /etc/openldap/schema/cgp.schema run
slaptest statement, as listed below. Get error.
This slaptest statement should normally allow me to create the ldif to
add to the schema, but it keeps failing. And I'm trying to figure out why
and what I'm doing wrong.

Your test LDIF file for converting schema must include all other schema that it is dependent upon for it to be able to convert properly.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>