Re: 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch segfault in modify_add_values

--On Saturday, March 04, 2017 6:39 PM -0800 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

It seems like this has something to do with duplicated operations? The
first time this operation was applied, the eduPersonAffiliation
attribute did exist, with a single value that was removed. Then for some
reason it's like it tried to remove it again and went boom? But there
was no operation that *actually* failed. Everything that the client
tried to do was done.

BTW, I opened the ITS for tracking, it's #8609. Thanks...

Great, thanks! Trying to get to a point where I can focus working on this. Can you follow up to the ITS with the notes about the method being used by your perl script to do the deletes as well as the link to the schema? Just so it's all in one spot :)

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>