Re: Syncrepl losing connection

--On Wednesday, March 01, 2017 8:48 AM +0200 Nick Milas <nick@eurobjects.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have recently installed two syncrepl consumers using 2.4.44 on CentOS 7
using LTB rpm packages.

I am almost daily facing issues with consumers losing connection to the
master. I always have to restart the consumer in order to re-establish
connection.

Note 1: These two consumers have replaced two older ones running 2.4.39
LTB (and earlier versions) on CentOS 5 without any such issues.

Note 2: Master is using 2.4.44 version as well (but on CentOS 5).

Is this a known bug or I need to change/add something in the config when
using this OpenLDAP version so that the problem gets resolved?

Have you tried setting the "keepalive" parameter in your syncrepl configs?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>