Re: 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch segfault in modify_add_values

Years ago, I had code that did that and then I got a version of Net::LDAP that sent null attributes across the wire.  Even back then OpenLDAP was upset by such behavior.  I quickly updated my code to check if (in your case) @eduPersonAffiliation had zero entries and issue a proper $entry->delete('eduPersonAffiliation') call in that case.  I've not had any issues since.  Perhaps, your Net::LDAP module version has changed and it is sending what is being logged across the wire instead of the delete you are expecting.