Re: Antw: RE: MDB data replication issues

On 05. juli 2016 15:38, Ulrich Windl wrote:
I wonder: Is there something like the "touch" command for files in UNIX available for LDAP entries? A touch on an LDAP entry would force the whole entry to be replcated (again)...
Probably slapd would have to provide some support for this as just updating the entryCSN of the corresponding won't work I'm afraid.

An LDAP Modify operation which doesn't list any attributes,
will still update entryCSN, modifyTimestamp and modifiersName.
I.e. ldapmodify with dn:, "changetype: modify", and nothing else.

--
Hallvard