Re: Odd MMR behaviour with delta-syncrepl and refreshAndPersist

Hi Quanah,

Apologies for taking it off-list. I didn't want to clutter the list
archive with reams of my logging output which probably isn't meaningful
to anyone else.

I'll fill in an ITS as suggested.
Thanks for your help with this.

Kind regards,

Mark

--

Mark Cairney
ITI Enterprise Services
Information Services
University of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131 650 6565
Email: Mark.Cairney@ed.ac.uk
PGP: 0x435A9621

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.