Re: Partial SyncRepl replication

--On Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:11 AM -0400 Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

I am running OpenLDAP 2.4.44 locally built on RHEL7 using mdb as the
database backend.  I am attempting to replicate just the
inetLocalMailRecipient objectclass and the DSA attributes to a new set of
replicas that will be in charge of delivering mail.  I would like the DSA
attributes (creator, modifier, contextCSN, entryCSN, entryUUID - etc) to
be included, so I can more easily tell if the partial replica is actually
staying sync'd to the master.

My reading of the man pages for slapd.conf and slapd.access have me part
way there, but setting up a replication DN and using acls to limit its
access to the inetLocalMailRecipient objectclass.  What I'm not finding
is a way to specify all of (what I'm calling) the DSA attributes (without
naming them all individually) - have I missed something in the man pages
or is the source code (or the benevolence of one of you good folks) my
only hope?

+

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.