Partial SyncRepl replication

I am running OpenLDAP 2.4.44 locally built on RHEL7 using mdb as the database backend. I am attempting to replicate just the inetLocalMailRecipient objectclass and the DSA attributes to a new set of replicas that will be in charge of delivering mail. I would like the DSA attributes (creator, modifier, contextCSN, entryCSN, entryUUID - etc) to be included, so I can more easily tell if the partial replica is actually staying sync'd to the master.

My reading of the man pages for slapd.conf and slapd.access have me part way there, but setting up a replication DN and using acls to limit its access to the inetLocalMailRecipient objectclass. What I'm not finding is a way to specify all of (what I'm calling) the DSA attributes (without naming them all individually) - have I missed something in the man pages or is the source code (or the benevolence of one of you good folks) my only hope?