Re: ACLs: restrict by IP and user

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016, Janne Peltonen wrote:

But we're having a migration phase during which we need to proxy one subtree of our database from an old backend service. So everything else comes from those two backends but one branch; it comes from a third one. And that would require back-meta, I think. So apparently we'll have to think a way around that, maybe by just copying those entries over using a perl script or something...

Depends what you're doing. Perhaps multiple subordinate back-ldap's (maybe with a back-null at the top to glue everything together)? And/or create the three back-ldap's under (perhaps unpublished) unique suffix, then back-relay everything together?