ACLs: restrict by IP and user

Hi!

I was thinking about giving the users a different set of their own attributes,
depending on whether they accessed the server from a well-known IP address or
not. Is this possible using OpenLDAP? I know how to form a WHO clause to grant
access to self; I know how to form a WHO clause to grant access from a certain
IP address; what I don't know is how to grant access to "self if and only if it
hails from a certain IP address", i.e. so that the given rights would require
both that we're considering "self" and "IP address" at the same time, but if
either doesn't match, then the clause wouldn't apply.

I'be glad if anybody could provide any help upon this. Also a simple "can't be
done" would be appreciated.

--Janne Peltonen
University of Helsinki