Re: Openldap vs 389

On 19/04/2016 12:01, Michael Ströder wrote:
In general: When comparing things/systems/whatever it's pretty hard to avoid the
bias based on personal preferences. So the place where you ask always will
result in biased responses.
That's a given, I know, but having been following this community for some 2 years, I feel/trust that the answers will be as technical and unbiased as it can get. Kolab docos suck and their future roadmap is unclear so I didn't bother bringing this in. If it depended solely on me we would be already migrating to/deploying openladp by now.

Ciao, Michael.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead