Re: Openldap vs 389

Achilleas Mantzios wrote:
> 389's documentation is lousy, I haven't tried anything exotic (sql, etc) with
> it, the reason we are looking at it is because it is favored by kolab.org and
> likely to come as standard in future kolab versions.

Is there a kolab.org document pointing out the reasons why they want to go that
route? It would be likely helpful for answering particular points instead of
endless pro/con lists.

In general: When comparing things/systems/whatever it's pretty hard to avoid the
bias based on personal preferences. So the place where you ask always will
result in biased responses.

Ciao, Michael.