Re: Unable to do ldapsearch, but testsaslauthd works in OpenLDAP 2.4

Without trying to understand the issue, just saying upgrade to the latest version does not really help. Yes, the portal version will support openldap 2.4.x, and I have to redo the install. But my question is that the scenario I described, works in my Opebdlap 2.3 instance and comparing between the two did not yield any differences. I am being bumped from server infrastructure people to product support people without any one trying to understand where the problem is originating at.

Sorry, this has been a frustrating experience past two weeks and I was hoping to get some support from this forum, but not this answer.

Sent from my iPhone