How to import user certificates in OpenLDAP?

Hi,

I'd like to have a test setup for a module I'm maintaining, which basically authenticates IIS users against an LDAP server. I've installed OpenLDAP (OpenLDAP for Windows, 64-bit, version 2.4.40, to be specific) and added some user accounts to it, which worked, except I'm having trouble including X.509 certificates in the user definitions (which the tested module is supposed to check). I've found "Publishing digital certificates with LDAP" at http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/archived/LDAP-Implementation-HOWTO/certificates.html , which sounds like what I need, but it's old, and recommends "using the ldif utility provided with OpenLDAP" - which the latest OpenLDAP for Windows (nor any other OpenLDAP packages I've checked) doesn't have. How do I publish digital certificates with OpenLDAP?

	Bye
		Vaclav
--
http://www.mangrove.cz