Re: does slapd store/cache TLS certs

On 17/06/15 16:32, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4:05 PM +0100 lejeczek <peljasz@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

hi everybody,

I could not connect to slapd, command would fail with infamous:

TLS: error: connect - force handshake failure: errno 0 - moznss error

The moznnss code was written and is maintained by RedHat. You will need to contact them with issues related to OpenLDAP linked to Moznss. If you want working stable TLS, use an openldap linked to OpenSSL.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.

I don't think there anything wrong with their version(s)
I restarted a number of time slapd daemon but only after I recreated whole config and db files anew the same certificate worked right away - so my question as in the subject of my first eamil was: does slapd store/cache TLS certs? - it seems this must have been the reason.