Re: Antw: Re: Different contextCSN on multi-master replication servers

Hi Ulrich,

El 24/04/15 a las 07:07, Ulrich Windl escribió:
[...]
After haveing had such problems, I recommand exporting the databases of both
servers and compare the contents: If the mismatch, I'd import one database from
the other server's dump...

Regards,
Ulrich

That's the approach we've been using years ago but as this is a patchy workaround we rather preferred get syncrepl working correctly. After downgrading the package to 2.4.39-3 again it seems to work again, so I think we'll apply the old and good advise "If it works, don't fix it". At least not until a certain time.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nicolás.