Re: installing slapd no_configuration true

Am Montag, 30. März 2015 10:33 CEST, Igor Shmukler <igor.shmukler@gmail.com> schrieb:

> What would be the easiest way to install slapd, ideally with config
> database setup, without a DIT database? I want to manually add DIT
> database[s] later. I got that part down.

Frankly: try to understand the systems you a messing with ... ;-)
Why do you need to _not_ have Debian's installer create the DIT for the wanted suffix?

If you _really_ need to prevent the creation of the initial DIT you can create/modify
'/usr/share/slapd/slapd.init.ldif' before installing the slapd package. But you should really
understand what you are doing.

Cheers, Ralf Mattes