[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: installing slapd no_configuration true
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing slapd no_configuration true
- From: Dieter Klünter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:13:51 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CAA1SNA3DYXa7dmofZpktbm=9g7w_P=heN23Xi+TGM2U4LaXF8w@mail.gmail.com>
- Organization: AVCI
- References: <CAA1SNA3DYXa7dmofZpktbm=9g7w_P=heN23Xi+TGM2U4LaXF8w@mail.gmail.com>
Am Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:33:31 +0300
schrieb Igor Shmukler <email@example.com>:
> I have been trying to install slapd without configuration, so I could
> do the configuration manually [specifically to customize my
> "organization" objectClass].
> I understand that the issue might be debian-related and have little to
> do with OpenLDAP, per say. Still, to be sure that I did not do
> something completely wrong, and to tap into collective wisdom; I would
> love for someone experienced to comment.
> What would be the easiest way to install slapd, ideally with config
> database setup, without a DIT database? I want to manually add DIT
> database[s] later. I got that part down.
create a slapd.conf with global parameters and a config database
declaration and probably a monitor database.
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
GPG Key ID: E9ED159B