Re: plz provide me any simple authentication code in ldap

On Fri, Feb 06, 2015 at 10:42:45AM +0530, Bharath K wrote:

> To: Andrew Findlay <andrew.findlay@skills-1st.co.uk>

Please keep your replies on-list so that others with similar problems
can learn from the archive.

> Subject: Re: plz provide me any simple authentication code in ldap
>
> i configured openldap and i added user in ldif file,,without authentication its
> working.. when i use simple authenticaion its not working its showing as
> invalid credentials so what might be the problem??..

I expect the credentials that you are presenting to the LDAP server are
invalid (the DN or the password is wrong or is missing).

If you want help you need to supply more information.
Your code does not include the DN and password that you are trying to
use, and you have not supplied any information about the entry that
you are trying to bind as. You need to tell us or we cannot help you.

When you run this program, what do you put on the command line?

Did you turn up the logging as I suggested? What is in the log?

Andrew