simple authentication

env.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL,args[0]);
env.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS,args[1]);

what values i have to provide for this parameters??
the code which i am trying is not doing simple authentication

> dn: uid=nagios,ou=People,dc=
example,dc=com
> userPassword::

> dn: uid=test1,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
> userPassword::
>
> dn: uid=test2,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
> userPassword::

for above thing i have password...
my problem is... it is not doing simple authentication
i am expecting to be ask password on output ....but for me its not asking any password it is directly showing output it means it is not doing simple authentication