Re: Antw: 2.4.40 RPMs for openSUSE

Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Nachricht <5488CA70.3080805@stroeder.com>:
>> HI!
>>
>> After some struggle and help by some opensuse-packaging list members
>> (thanks!)
>> I achieved almost what I wanted.
>>
>> I'd appreciate if someone could work on SLES support.
>
> AFAIK SLES 12 (current) will ship 2.4.39; it shouldn't be hard to use the SRPM
> to upgrade to 2.4.40.

Actually the package was not made from scratch.
It's branched from the original openSUSE package.

> I never did it, but I guess you can use the SUSE build
> server to do the job.

Before telling everybody what's already known:

Did you actually read my e-mail?
If yes, then you should have seen that the links in my e-mail are pointing to
the SUSE build service.

Did you bother clicking on one of the links?
If yes, you should have seen from which package my package is branched.
You can even see the linkdiff with *one* click.

Please stop writing here when you're not willing to spend at least two minutes
for reading and thinking before posting.

Ciao, Michael.