Re: adding VLV support to OpenLDAP 2.4.31

Hello,

Well, I sort of jumped the gun on worked. The script worked fine. No
errors. However, the sssvlv is unable. I did lsof and the module is
not loaded. Just in case, I restarted slapd(8), but that did not help.

What can this mean? How does one go about this?

Sincerely,

Igor Shmukler