Re: Why cannot run slapadd -l backup.ldif which requires deprecated lsapd.conf?

Thanks Vikas. I copied slapd.conf from /usr/share/openldap-servers,
modified it and removed /etc/openldap/slapd.d and run the slapadd -l
backup.ldif successfully. Should I mv /etc/openldap/slapd.d back and
remove /etc/openldap/slapd.conf before start the slapd service?

Thanks.

- j