Help for encrypted password with Blowfish

Hello,

I have a text file containing users and their password encrypted blowfish.

This password is in the form
         $ 2a $ 08 $ hNbsbhDlbaogpYL/2yeCkuxKPPGKcluKb5rk16R0Nwi/34eGVi8r2

I need to create a script for insert the users in a directory via ldap ldif file. For the password, I use the userPassword instruction. If I put the password as contained in the file, it does not work.

My issue are:
     - Is it possible to type in a password (encrypted in blowfish) as such ldap directory?
     - What syntax i need to use to tag the userPassword ({crypt} password ...)?
     - Should i perform a specific configuration for the slapd.conf file for the pam authentication engine (pam-ldap is it sufficient)?

I worked on the crypt library, pam_ldap, slapcat ... without success

Any ideas would be welcome,

Best regards

Franck

ps: before passwords were MD5 and I never encountered any problems.