Re: MMR/contextCSN missing

--On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:27 PM -0400 David Blank-Edelman <dnb@ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

Hi-
 I've been working on this problem for a couple of days, the manual
pages/admin guide/logs and I are now best buddies, but still I fail. Any
help you can offer would be much appreciated.

I'm trying to set up a 4-host MMR cluster using 2.4.39 (LTB build,
running on Ubuntu 12.04). With the config I have below (which is the same
on all hosts), I'm seeing this peculiar behavior where all of the
servers attempt to perform a full sync with each other over and over
again. They stay at a relatively high load as a result. The logs (at
default level) show this over and over again:

For OpenLDAP 2.4.40:

       Fixed slapd syncrepl to send cookie on fallback (ITS#7849)

<http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/?findid=7849>

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.