Can't override TLS_REQCERT

	I found the previous post of someone else who faced
the same problem I'm encountering, but I did not see a posted
solution:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201310/msg00084.html

	In /etc/openldap/ldap.conf, TLS_REQCERT is set to 'allow'.

	I would like to leave this setting, but override it for a
specific invocation of ldapsearch. I have attempted to do so by
setting TLS_REQCERT in ~/.ldaprc and be setting the LDAPTLS_REQCERT
environment variable. Neither has worked.

	Interestingly, I _HAVE_ found that I can override TLS_CACERTDIR
in either of those locations.

   	Is this a bug?

Andy

--
Andrew D. Arenson                                      | aarenson (@) iu.edu
Advanced Biomedical IT Core, Research Technologies, UITS  | W (317) 278-1208