Re: Build mdb tools

Michael Ströder wrote:
Christian Kratzer wrote:
On Thu, 20 Mar 2014, Howard Chu wrote:

"POISSON Frédéric" wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to build mdb tools (mdb_stat and mdb_copy inside libraries/liblmdb
directory) on a Solaris 10 SPARC operating system with OpenLDAP 2.4.39.

Is there some requirements for building the tools on this OS because i have a
error during build ?

can we have these connected to the default build please.

It's open source. Learn to edit the Makefile yourself if this matters to you. Or learn to type "make" twice. It's not that hard. In the meantime, it saves me time as a developer for things to work the way they currently do.

If you're getting software from a distro they've already done this.

+1

Ciao, Michael.

--
  -- Howard Chu