Re: two entries, the same attribute

On 13/3/2014 11:58 ÎÎ, Nick Milas wrote:

On 13/3/2014 9:42 ÎÎ, Friedrich Locke wrote:

i am planning to use opendalp to build my email infra structure. What happens is two users (two entries) hold the same email address ?

Since you are now starting this design, you may want to read...

I was also thinking that, depending on your organisation needs, you may want to evaluate a paid solution like iredmail, Zimbra, Zarafa, etc.

You may of course build your own open source infrastructure, starting from scratch, but that may require time and effort, esp. depending on your internal and external resources and on your project time limits. Your decision depends on a lot of factors.

All the best,
Nick