Re: Replication from OpenLDAP to Fedora 389 DS

Italo Valcy wrote:
Hi Dieter,

Thanks for the tip!

Actually the problem here is not which attributes are get by ryncrepl from the
provider. The problem is that the backend seems to insert the attributes again
and then send to the consumer (lastmod on, which is mandatory to syncrepl), do
you see?

For example, I've already tried "attrs=*" and
"exattrs=structuralObjectClass,entryUUID,entryCSN,creatorsName,createTimestamp,modifiersName,modifyTimestamp",
however both fails to syncronize with the consumer because the backend seems
to insert these attributes again (IMO because of the mandatory "lastmod on").

I'm using the same ideia from OpenLDAP replication document (proxy mode).

Syncrepl requires entryCSN and entryUUID, it cannot work without them. You must add them to your 389DS schema if you want to attempt this.

--
  -- Howard Chu