Re: Have you seen this FUD - IT pros suffer OpenLDAP configuration headaches ?

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Gavin Henry <ghenry@suretec.co.uk> wrote:
> http://searchdatacenter.techtarget.com/feature/IT-pros-suffer-OpenLDAP-configuration-headaches
>
> Any one been in touch with them?

      The article seem to imply the so-called pros, experts, and gurus
can only handle clickety-click interfaces; anything that require
editing text files make them suffer. And the other quotes the writer
used to back up his claim state that is better than ApacheDS, it is
too hard (from a "web enthusiast" who is using a Mac, which has a
decent interface to run Apple's implementation of ldap/kerberos).