RE: N-Way Multi-Master

--On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:56 PM -0500 "Borresen, John - 0442 - MITLL" <John.Borresen@ll.mit.edu> wrote:

I was not able to get slapcat to work, so, thankfully being a test
environment, it was easy to back step and recreate the slapd.d.

Now, rereading the Admin Guide...years ago, on our production environment
I did this wrong and trying to correct in our test environment before
rolling it out; but, it was my intent to create MMR but only ended up
creating a Delta-syncrepl.

Am I mistaken, or do I on each server in the MMR configuration need to
create an accesslog?  Looking at the script that Quanah sent, it appears
that it is what's going on.

If you are going to set up delta-syncrepl based MMR, then yes, the accesslog db must exist on each master.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.