Re: Upgrading from Ubuntu-packaged 2.4.28 to self-built 2.4.38

> You only responded about one

My second paragraph addressed the second suggestion. I did *try* to
edit the LDIF file and then use slapadd but it wasn't working. In
retrospect, the reason it wasn't working was because I didn't have the
correct slapadd command-line options. Therefore, I think that I didn't
need to sym-link and that slapcat/slapadd was the appropriate way to
go.