Re: OpenLDAP with ppolicy and SSSD configuration question.

Viviano, Brad wrote:
> I can't foresee a time I would want a user to just disappear entirely from
> a system because their password is locked.  I don't want locked users to be
> invisible, I want them to be locked so they can't login.

Gee, can't you read about ACLs *before* responding like that.

You don't have to make them invisible like I do. You can also just lock auth
access to 'userPassword'.

I won't give a ACL lesson here though. You have to do your homework yourself.

Ciao, Michael.