Re: OpenLDAP with ppolicy and SSSD configuration question.

Viviano, Brad wrote:
> Adjusting ACL's seems like overkill for this situation and I have to work within the bounds of what sssd offers.

I'm doing this with sssd and it's definitely not overkill
=> there's no valid excuse to not learn about ACLs

And it does not only work for applications/clients which support a custom
name-your-favourite-vendor-specific-lock-attribute-here. If done right ACLs
simply make entries invisible for sssd or *every* application integrated with
your LDAP server.

Ciao, Michael.