Antw: openldap database replication and multiple hosts TLScertificates question

Hi!

See my message on the same subject a few weeks ago: Use the same path to store different server certificates and server keys. To every server points to the same file, but the files are not the same. It works...

Maybe for the developers: Wouldn't it make sense to allow a server certificate (and key) path depending on the server ID (i.e.: allow multiple server certificates (and keys))?

Regards,
Ulrich